Cloud computing uses hosted resources located in large, secure data centers to deliver computing platforms, applications, or infrastructure, eliminating the need to worry about hardware, cooling, power, and other IT infrastructure issues and associated costs.
Enterprise cloud computing is
- Service-based – Hosted by a service provider and available over the Internet.
- Scalable and Elastic - Scale up or down as needed by adding or removing resources
- Allows you to only pay for what you use
- Internet Technologies: Services are delivered over the Internet
- Types of Cloud Services:
Many services are available as a cloud solution, including:
- Hosted email and anti-spam exchange solutions
- Hosted antivirus and anti-malware solutions
- File storage and sharing solutions
- Web protection and filtering solutions
- Online software subscriptions
- Desktop and infrastructure as a service
- Hosted Server Online
- Disaster Recovery and Backup Solutions
- Hosted VoIP Solutions (Phone Systems)
All these powerful solutions can be customized to meet the specific needs of your business. Whether you’re looking to expand into new markets, increase efficiencies, or leverage your technology investments, we can provide the solution you’ve been looking for.
Make sure we help you create a cloud strategy that works for your business today and tomorrow as your business evolves. Our cloud solution strategy aims to:
- Ensure you know exactly if the cloud is right for your business
- Give you a clear plan of what to do, when to do it, and how much it will cost
- Recommend the best service for your company
- Optimize and automate your workflows and business processes
- Increase your competitive advantage and reduce your capital